LESLIE FRANCES TRAINING:
58 Eldon Street, Barnsley S70 2JL. Tel: 01226 243204
1st Floor, 54-56 Fargate, Sheffield S1 2HE. Tel: 0114 273 8661
Meet the Academy Team
- Zoe is one of our hairdressing Tutors in our Sheffield academy, she also works as a Work Based Reviewer for our students in Barnsley.
- Zoe started her career as an apprentice herself before going on to work in a town centre salon, working for Wella as a brand educator and also owning her own salon. She is also a Wella Master Colourist, System Professional and Nioxin specialist.
- Zoe has a passion for knowledge and enjoys sharing this with the team and her students.
- Eleanore is our Training Manager and oversees the running of both our Barnsley and Sheffield Academies.
- Eleanore's career began as an apprentice in Leslie Frances salon over 30 years ago.
- Her vision is to ensure that all staff and students work together to achieve their goals in a safe, caring and fun learning environment.
- Kiera started out her hairdressing career as a Leslie Frances apprentice, she progressed as a stylist in salon before training to become a tutor and achieved her Wella Colour Master Award.
- Kiera now works as a work based reviewer visiting our students in their salon placements.
- Kiera has built up excellent relationships with both salons and students.
- Joanne also started out her career as a Leslie Frances Apprentice, worked as a stylist and completed her assessors qualification.
- Joanne now trains our Level 2 & 3 students and also works self employed as a stylist in a commercial salon.
- Joanne is committed to ensuring her students achieve their full potential.
- Joanne is also Training Manager at our Sheffield Academy.
- Lynn is our Exam Co-Ordinator/Invigilator she originally started out in hairdressing before taking on more administerial roles.
- Lynn supports any of our learners who have additional learning needs.
- She also has a pastoral role within the academy for our students who may need advice and a hug.
- Emma teaches our Level 2 students and all our new students begin their hairdressing career in her class.
- Emma has worked with Leslie Frances for 15 years and is also a stylist in our commercial salon.
- Emma's bubbly personality and caring nature creates a lovely atmosphere within the class.
- Lisa joined Leslie Frances 2018 as Admin Assistant her role has grown over the years and now incorporates recruitment within the academy.
- Lisa loves nothing more than seeing our students at the very beginning of their journey right through to them achieving their dreams and goals.
- Through experience and good relationships with salons she is able to match the right student with employers.
- Danielle started her journey as an apprentice in 2018 where she graduated at L2 and L3.
- Danielle now works at Leslie Frances as an Assistant Tutor, helping and supporting our students on their journey. She is also working as a stylist in a local salon.
- Because Danielle has recently been through the training process, she has a good connection with our students, who often seek her out for advice.
- Paris completed her L2 & L3 qualifications with us back in 2020.
- She is now working with Leslie Frances as an Assistant Tutor alongside working in a salon.
- Paris is still on her learning journey and is hoping to achieve her Assessors qualification in the near future.
- Sally is a Tutor in our Sheffield Academy, visits salons to conduct health & safety visits and also visits apprentices in their workplace to do reviews.
- Sally has lots of commercial experience as she works as a stylist in a salon.
- Over the years Sally has built up really good relationships with our employers and apprentices.
- Beth has recently joined us and is a Tutor in our Barnsley Academy and is teaching our first year intake this year.
- She has worked within the industry for 5 years in a variety of different roles.
- Beth has quickly built up a great relationship with our new first year students. Her lessons are fun and informative.
- Angela has recently joined us and works as a Tutor in our Sheffield Academy with our Advanced & Creative Level 3 students.
- Angela works as an EQA with an awarding body and supports other centres with their assessments and systems.
- Her passion for hairdressing continues in her own salon.
- Wendy has recently joined us and works in both our Barnsley and Sheffield Academies as a Functional Skills Tutor.
- Wendy has worked in education for many years, supporting students with their Maths & English skills.
- Wendy takes part in and is a chairman at her amateur dramatics group, performing yearly pantomimes.